Thursday, April 06, 2017

150 UBIs

How much is enough? More. Or Less. Two and a half years ago I 'declared independence'. Later, I thought 'interdependence' was a better aspiration. Towards the end of last year, I decided to go back to work in order to help build engines to empower others to have independence too. I don't want to be a hero. I want to be a half-hearted fanatic, so I am not going back to a normal job. I would crack. I am interested in how to partner with people to help each other with whatever purpose we choose. The goal I have, is to set up a community of 150 people who each receive a Universal Basic Income. Eventually I would like this to be powered by a Community Wealth Fund. But, I subscribe to being micro-ambitious, so my first goal is to figure out how to finance one. Then two. I will think aloud, so please feel free to copy, contribute, critique and collaborate. We have to start somewhere.


No comments: