Monday, May 19, 2008

Sharks 47 - Chiefs 25

Wins 9 draws 1 losses 3

Yes, I didn't post the score on Saturday like I usually do... and even more amazingly, despite the importance of the game, I didn't even watch it! Though you may not believe it coming from my mouth, some things are more important than sport... and I was dealing with one of those.

BUT... I am very excited. After an awesome start to the season with a team waiting to click, I thought they had done that in the first half against the Brumbies when it looked like we were going to be the only unbeaten side and come close to topping the log. That didn't happen. 14 men for 20 minutes and some poor rugby in the second half lead to 3 losses on the trot. BUT, the boys are back.

Although I only watched the highlights, by all accounts the Sharks played some awesome rugby againgst the only side to have beaten the Crusaders.

So... my prediction:

Sharks to beat Waratahs
Hurricanes to beat Crusaders

2nd HOME FINAL for Sharks in a row!

But this time... no HABANA!

No comments: